• Google Sites Tour: it offers examples for how you might use Google Sites.
• Google Sites: Simple, secure group websites: shows how to create the pages, how to allow others to edit the pages, and how to create group websites.
• Google Sites #1: Creating a New Site: a series of videos created by individuals from Radford University.
• Google Sites #2: How to Edit and Add Media to your Google Site
• Google Sites #3: How to Change the Appearance of Your Site
• Google Sites #4: How to Share Your Site
• Google Site Search: Quick Tour (But you have to pay for this Google search box.)
Why use Google Sites?
- Develop a pathfinder for a class or a site.
- Share professional information, including a resume or CV.
- Share personal or family information. It is possible to limit who sees it by invitation.
- Research items and interests
- Class projects
- Work projects
- Promoting the an organization or company, such as the Eli M. Oboler Library
- Promote an event
- More… Do you know other reasons why people use Google Sites? Please share a comment in the comment box.
Google Sites allows you to...
• Create page
• Edit page
• Site Content
• Site appearance
• Site layout
• Colors and Fonts
• Insert: Images
• Share the site: collaborators, owners, and viewers
Types of Pages:
- Web page
- File cabinet
- Start Page